Monday 20th May 2013
For clients instructing us in relation to relationship breakdown or issues concerning children, we offer a first fixed fee appointment up to one hour for £100.00 inclusive of VAT. If you then go on to instruct us to deal with your case, we will credit this payment back to you on your next bill.
With an experienced team that includes the conveyancing partner, Grant Saw has built a reputation as professional and highly skilled conveyancing executives and property solicitors. As well as standard sale and purchase transactions, our capability includes enfranchisement, lease extensions, and auction sales and purchases. The house conveyancing and other conveyancing services we offer include:
- Residential sales and purchases including property swaps
- Residential sales with Home Information Pack
- Transfer of equity
- Right to buy
- Auction sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- Enfranchisement - leaseholders collectively acting together to buy their freehold
- Deeds of variations for leases
- Purchase of sites for development followed by sales of the plots after development
- Deed to record rights of way and other agreements made between property owners
Every one of the conveyancing executives or solicitors at Grant Saw is committed to giving clients the best possible service. Each client is assigned a named lawyer to act on their behalf, and we spend time and effort reporting to clients throughout the transaction. We return telephone calls on the same day wherever possible and provide copies of documents, complete with easy-to-understand explanations.
If you'd like to talk to a member of our conveyancing team and find out how we can help you, please call us on 020 8858 6971 or e-mail email@example.com