Aisha Mohammed is based at our Greenwich Branch. She specializes in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, help to buy transactions, lease extensions, transfers of equity and remortgages. Prior to joining Grant Saw in March 2018, she has been working in Residential Conveyancing since 2004 for firms in and around London.
Aisha attended the University of Leicester where she completed an LLB (Hons) in Law with a 1st Class degree. She went on to complete an MSc in Management with Finance at the University of Bath and subsequently completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of West of England, Bristol. She qualified as a solicitor in 2007.
Away from work Aisha is a wife and mum to two young boys who pretty much keep her on her toes. She enjoys spending quality time with her family. Her interests lie in trying out new dishes, watching American TV shows and reading news and entertainment blogs.
- residential sales and purchases
- residential remortgages
- deeds of variations
- new build residential properties
Aisha Mohammed Services
- Residential property
- Buying your home
- Selling your home/property
- General guidance on sale and purchase
- Residential property re-mortgage
- Residential property transfer of equity
- Providing report on title to banks, building societies and other mortgage providers
- Drafting new residential leases and amending existing residential leases
Articles by Aisha Mohammed
While listed buildings are often attractive, brimming with character and desirable purchases, they can come with potential headaches for the new owners. Listed buildings do not enjoy the freedom associated with new-builds. Often, listed cottages and buildings …