Tyrone, having qualified as a solicitor in 1996, has valuable and extensive experience in acting for both lessees and landlords in dealing with statutory and voluntary lease extensions, freehold enfranchisement for clients wishing to purchase or sell their block of flats and Right to Manage applications. He can also deal with any conveyancing associated with these matters and applications to the Property Tribunal.
Tyrone enjoys dealing with matters which have technical issues where he can use his expertise to find the most appropriate solution which is cost effective for the client.
He also has experience in drafting new leases and dealing with residential and commercial property conveyancing for sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.
Tyrone has an established client following who enjoy working with him as he has a calm and structured method of working.
- lease extensions
- tenants' purchases of freeholds
- landlords' sale of freehold blocks of flats
- drafting of new leases
- drafting deeds of variations or rights of way
- general legal advice on Leases
- right to manage
Tyrone Grant Services
- Selling your home/property
- General guidance on sale and purchase
- Residential re-mortgages
- Residential property re-mortgage
- Residential property transfer of equity
- Residential freehold enfranchisement
- Lease extensions
- Providing report on title to banks, building societies and other mortgage providers
- Drafting new residential leases and amending existing residential leases
Articles by Tyrone Grant