We are looking for a commercial property solicitor with a minimum of 3-4 years PQE to join us in our new modern riverfront office in Greenwich.
We are looking for an experienced solicitor to take on a full case load and to support the department in handling increased volumes of work which continue to be generated through various marketing and networking initiatives.
The solicitor will be part of a team of 5 lawyers (soon to be 6 once the second role is filled) and must be fully competent at a high level in all aspects of:
- Sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold)
- Conditional sales and purchases
- 1954 Act lease renewals
- Ancillary deeds (of variation, surrender, rent deposit, licence for alterations,
- Refinancing (acting for lenders and borrowers alike)
The department generates a lot of commercial property work and uses a modern case management system to productively provide these services to its clients. The candidate will be required to demonstrate competency in IT (such as the use of Microsoft Word, and Outlook) and the ability to learn and use our case management system.
The department consists of a mixture of company commercial lawyers and commercial property lawyers.
The candidates aim should, in addition to taking on the existing case load, be to build their own practice (we will want to hear their marketing ideas) and their own clients, be technically excellent, comply with our office procedures and bill 3x their salary after which they will get a bonus.
Candidates should allow 1 - 1.5 hours for the initial interview.
We will need:
- Applicant salary expectation (salary offered will depend on PQE and how well the candidate interviews)
- Notice period
- Address (locality will suffice) of the applicant
Please contact Mario Savvides on [email protected]